WORK WITH US
Here are the types of relationships we offer.
We aren't a one-size-fits-all financial planner.
Just as our name implies, we are here to work with you in a manner that works for you. You will still have access to the same expertise, but you can choose what amount of advice you want, or how frequently you want it. Our initial call will help us determine which service level may be the best fit for you, and we make it easy to change as your needs change.
Project-based financial plan
For the do-it-yourself professional who needs verification or a second opinion on their finances.
Think of this like a financial tune-up. This service is a great fit for those who like to Do-It-Yourself, but may have a bit of complexity and aren’t quite sure if you’ve fully diagnosed the situation.
There is no ongoing commitment with this service, and you’ll be able to take the advice and strategies we develop, then go implement them on your own time.
This service is limited in scope since we won’t have time to develop your whole financial plan, but we aim to give you confidence in your most pressing areas of concern when it comes to your financial life.
Features and benefits
- One, 2-hour meeting after your initial call covering your 3 most pressing topics. (Tax planning is not offered in this service due to complexity)
- All meeting prep time is included, no hourly rate to worry about here.
- Actionable advice based on the topics you are seeking guidance on. We will develop a gameplan, and you will leave ready to tackle implementation on your own.
- 30-days of email support for any clarifying questions.
- Come back as often as needed. Simply let us know what needs to be addressed, schedule a meeting, and pay another one-time fee.
Fee Schedule: $1,595 One-time Fee.
Ongoing Financial Planning
For the busy professional or small business owner with less than $300k in assets.
Financial planning isn’t an event, it’s a journey stretching across your entire life. Life changes often, and we are here for you to adjust your personal finances along the way.
Under this type of relationship, we will meet as often as needed. There is no such thing as too small of a question, and no hourly clock to worry about.
At this relationship level, we also will help you with the implementation process. After we get through the plan, we are here to help you tackle the to-do list.
We usually need a full year (and will have more than 1-2 meetings in the first year) to get through the initial planning process and get everything implemented. Our monthly fee is designed to make it a little easier on your wallet, and pay as you go.
Features and benefits
- Meetings as needed. Typically in the first year, we will have 3-6 meetings depending on complexity. In year 2+, meetings will drop down to 1-2 review meetings per year.
- Additional meetings available when major life events occur. We want to be here for you and make sure you are comfortable with the path ahead in your financial life.
- Concierge implementation services. Don’t worry about how to get our recommendations taken care of, we are here every step of the way.
- Unlimited email, phone, and video call support.
- Coordination with your other financial professionals, such as your CPA, Realtor, Estate Attorney, or Insurance Agent.
Fee Schedule: $175-$500 monthly fee plus additional fees for Investment Management Services, if desired.
Investment Management Services
For busy professionals and small business owners with an everchanging financial life, and AUM over $300k.
Keeping track of your accounts and making sure they are properly maintained can be a lot of work.
Making sure you have low-cost and effective investments is just half the battle. What about taxes? What about diversification? Not to mention, it is one more thing to remember and to keep track of.
We routinely monitor and rebalance the accounts we manage. Additionally, we love this stuff. Let us do the digging through the numbers, the latest research, and take care of your routine portfolio maintenance.
We custody our assets with Charles Schwab, which really means they make sure your money is safe, and your account is properly valued each day. Additionally, we have access to the latest and greatest tools to help us do what we do best.
We do not receive any sales-commission from Charles Schwab, and have access to thousands of mutual funds through their platform.
Features and benefits
- Routine maintenance and rebalancing of your investment accounts.
- Access to our custom portfolios and portfolio management.
- 1-2 annual review meetings.
- Unlimited email, phone, and video call support in regards to your investment accounts.
- Additional meetings held as needed.
Fee Schedule: All investment fees are tiered, meaning when you reach the next level, the next dollar is charged at the lower rate.
Fee tiers are as outlined below:
- $0 – $500K = 1.00%,
- $500,001 – $1,000,000 = 0.90%,
- $1,000,001 – $3,000,000 = 0.80%,
- $3,000,001 and up = 0.70%